A Day With Jean Paul Gaultier























Hands down one of the BEST exhibits I have EVER seen.
The Dallas Museum of Art is one of the 2 US cities that will get this international exhibit, SF being the second. 

Jean Paul Gaultier, whose early work in the 1970's earned him the nickname "enfant terrible" of fashion, is without a doubt one of the most important fashion designers in recent decades. This exhibit highlights Gaultier's eclectic and vibrant sources of inspiration through the selection of over 
140 haute couture dresses and ready-to-wear pieces.

If you can make it to the Dallas or San Francisco show and have any appreciation or passion for fashion I HIGHLY recommended you see this show.

(No pictures were allowed so I apologize for the lack of flicks...I had to take them under my jacket hehe)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment