Sexy Diamond x Hello Kitty



















photos: Luis Ramos

I was fortunate enough to shoot for a store in Taiwan called Sexy Diamond. They just dropped a Hello Kitty collaboration earlier this year, which I guess is a pretty hard license to get. 

The girls at the shop were absolutely adorable and we very quick to throw me in random items throughout the store- they INSISTED I wear a scrunchy, they said all the Taiwanese girls wear them in their hair and on their wrist....how could I say no?!

This was such a blast and a really fun experience, we were in a hip little area that was covered with graffiti and funky shops. Later that evening the girls took me to get my nails done, "Taiwan style" which consisted of gold glitter, leopard print and Swarovski crystals. The nail art in Asia is INSANE! 

Thank you to everyone at Sexy Diamond, this was definitely a highlight of my trip

xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/27/2010

    wow u are amazing....modeling works certainly good for u...abe

    ReplyDelete