PoP!























































So I was strolling down the streets of the Meat Packing District in New York when I came across this gallery. There was no fee, cameras , and animals were allowed and to make a long story short, the curator and artist of this showing were AMAZING!!! This was one of the best curated shows I have been to in a while and was such a great mix of street meets pop art. It's hard to see the details with the pics that I snapped but all the black is cut up vinyl and the pink is thick paint, layered throughout the gallery.

This was unbelievable and completely enjoyable, I wish I caught the artist/curator's name but on no sleep it unfortunately didn't even cross my  mind at the time.


Enjoy
xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment