Keith Haring












I don't even know where to start because bottom line is Keith Haring IS AMAZING and I came across these Nicholas Kirkwood shoes on Nasty Gals blog last night and literally lost my shit! It will be a 12 piece collection and launches in February...the countdown begins!

Haring is such an iconic artist who has and will never fade, if anything he is only becoming more recognized with our generation. Unfortunately that seems to be the case for most talented people that pass away.

The other photos above are some goodies I have had for awhile but have had no where to share them. They're all so 80's- I love it!

I will finish off by saying, JOYRICH will be doing the sickest swimwear collaboration with Keith Haring so stay tuned because it's going to be insane.


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment